MY DAY SPECIAL
- 1 piece banana
- 200g fresh berries (ie: raspberries strawberries logan berries tay berries blueberries)
- 200ml orange juice - or vary with full-fat milk apple juice pineapple juice
- 1) Peel the banana and break into pieces, put into a blender (or bowl, if you have a hand-held blender).
2) Add the berries and juice (or milk), and blend until smooth.
3) Add more juice to make the desired consistency - some prefer it thicker than others.
Super ibu's Mocktail
- 75g fresh raspberries
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- Chilled bottlegreen Pomegranate & Elderflower Pressé
Method1. Press the raspberries through a sieve to make a puree.
2. Discard the seeds.
3. Add the lime juice and then pour into a large glass.
4. Pour in the bottlegreen Pomegranate Pressé and serve.
- 1 ripe avocado
- litre cold milk
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- Take 1 ripe avocado, peel,remove the stone. Cut roughly and put in the blender.Add half a litre of cold milk and about five tablespoons of sugar. Blend them all together for about three minutes or until smooth. The mixture should be quite thick but still drinkable. Use more milk if needed and check the amount of sugar. This drink needs to be quite sweet. Refrigerate if necessary. Pour into a tall glass and drink with a straw. If you want a really cold milkshake, add some ice and blend before serving.
Copyright © 2004 & 2007 Ibrahim Mohamed! Inc. All rights reserved.e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org