Types Of Adventures

My adventures are rated not just in terms of the destinations I visit but also by the type of journey my offer. To ensure you select your ideal adventure I suggest you review this section of my blogg, where I am define all of the activities I'm offer as well as my grading system. If you have any further questions send us an email or give me a call.

Adventure Touring
Stay in comfortable hotels, local inns or well appointed lodges. Short day walks.

Community Project Travel
A hands on approach that provides an opportunity for you to contribute positivly to a remote community in need.

Charity Challenges
Journeys for your soul, mind and body. Help raise funds for your favourite charity when you take your next World Expeditions adventure.

Crusing (Floating Safari)
Daily shore-based excursions (except when the vessel is in transit).

Diving Options
Explore the depths of a fascinating underworld of Sea, glaciers and gigantic creatures and Maldives underwater paradise.

Family Adventures.
Designed especially for families, with the younger traveller in mind. Minimum age is generally 14-19yrs.

Photography trips.
Join professional photographers on an adventure to some of the world's most photogenic destinations as like a Paradise of Maldives and all over the world.

Sailing
By traditional Dhonis, in the Maldives, with a professional crew.

Surfing
By traditional Dhonis, in the Maldives, with a professional crew.

No comments: