The essence of water


The essence of water
Originally uploaded by i b u
Water is the key to survive
The treasured sea of pure life

We bath and we use water
Or risk emitting a nasty odour
Like one emerging from the gutter

When we are thirsty, we drink water
Otherwise sooner commit the do-it-yourself murder

While we cook, we introduce and include water
Whether we use temperatures that are colder or hotter

Everywhere you can see its presence
Glittering with an air of essence

When I am sad, I cry water
When it rains, it pours water
When I clean, I employ water
When I play, I apply water
When I am sick, I pee water
And I look at the sea and see water

Put together all men, women and children
In no chronological order
Water is still much stronger
In its simple form of oxygen and hydrogen

No comments: